Monday 7 June 2010

napping time


I remember how my sister in-laws and her daughter are looks cute when they had their napping time. They are slept in the same pose. And they look beautiful!:)

By the way, considering a friend suggestion a few days ago, from now on, I won't give any watermarks on my works... Congrats me!:D

Yes, at first I think watermark is important. But I have to admit that it's not easy to covering our work with watermark. It's like covering our own children with mask and it's too bad. But, for you who gives those watermarks on your work, I believe it's good for you, guys. However, we have our own thoughts about it, right?:)

So, with or without watermarks, keep our best on our works! Happy Monday, guys!;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
an ordinary girl who's in love with fashion, graphic design, and illustration