Monday 21 June 2010

elephant?


A few days ago, I went to Kebun Bibit. It's like a city park on Surabaya. There're full of tree, deer, kids and their parents, even young couples. It's a nice place to get some fresh air in the middle of the city. Surabaya is a kind of busy city, but when I'm on Kebun Bibit, everything seems to be different. I meant, I don't feel like I'm in Surabaya. It's a very nice place to get my self calm..:)

Anyway, when I was there with my friend, He said that there was an elephant! I saw his eyes pointing on something and when I saw the spot he pointed at, well...  Surprise! Surprise! I saw this big guy wore Thailand shirt with a picture of elephant on it!

God! In a second I said to my self, "Now which one is the elephant? cause they look similar!". Ups...
I laugh out loud that time! I hope the guy with the elephant on his shirt didn't notice... . :D

2 comments:

Puwi said...

KEREN ILUSTRASINYA!!!!! ckckck.... hebat bgtttttt...

cheers,
puri
http://idekuhandmade.blogspot.com/

moodylicious wen said...

makasiii...:)

Btw, barusan mampir blognya... handmade-nya keren2!;)

About Me

My photo
Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
an ordinary girl who's in love with fashion, graphic design, and illustration