Saturday 5 June 2010

my favourite illustrator blogger #2

Well, as I say on previous post, there're many illustrator I adore. I like to visit their blog, following them so I will know the updates on their blog, and learning their style. And here's some of them whom I like to visit regularly...:)















There will be more and more and more list of my favourite illustrator. 'Cause I learn from soooo many people around the world so I can compare and learn as much as I could. So don't worry. Will be in touch with you with a new list someday. Meanwhile, visit them! I hope you'll like them as much as I do. And maybe you can also share me your favourite illustrator here...:)

cheers!;) 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
an ordinary girl who's in love with fashion, graphic design, and illustration