Saturday 5 June 2010

my favourite illustrator blogger #1

Since I was a child, I'm in love with illustrations and fashion. I never get bored to stare my children book.. I'm not just looking on the picture, or how the illustrator made the man with all beautiful colours in it, but I also saw the clothe in it. I remember that day, I can't even read those words, but the illustrations are wonderful and amazed me so much! I said to my self since that, I want to make something like that. I wanna make something fun, beautiful, make them smile when they look on my work, amazed them. I wanna play with their emotions. Make them feel the mood on my work. I learn to do that now. And on my learning process, there're a lot of people inspires me with their fabulous artwork! So let me introduce them!:)

Pascal Campion, he is my favourite illustrator ever! he inspires me to draw, to be productive, to put the mood on my artwork... everything! By looking on his work, I smile, laugh, glad, sad, and happy. He's good on that! 




Kathryn Elyse Rodgers, she's a very talented fashion illustrator from Boston. She has a strong character, and she's good with watercolour technique. Every illustrations she made amazed me! From the start I follow her blog, until now! Visit her sometimes, and you'll know why I love her!:)


Chhuy-ing ia, she called her self Ciia. She is wonderful in both children illustration, and fashion illustration. I love her work because of the way she make the characters are very cute and expressive. 


Thomas Ehretsmann, his style on realistic drawing is amazing, isn't it?! chek it by your self and enjoy it!:)


Jelle Gijsberts, this cute illustrator is coming from Netherlands. He make me miss my children book and all the bedtimes stories I've ever heard when I was a child. 



Lindsey Olivares, A beautiful sketch! I like her style of drawing. She has her own style! A very talented girl!;)


Mattias Adolfsson, I'm in love with his style since the first time I found his blog. His sketch style, his watercolour style, every detail he put on his artwork, everything! He amazed me. 


By these links, you can see the different on each site, on each person, on each artwork. But all of them has a very strong character and for me, they are very talented! There's much more to review, actually. But, I think this is enough for now. You can check on my blogroll on the right side of this blog if you'd like to go on blogwalking. Have fun!:) 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
an ordinary girl who's in love with fashion, graphic design, and illustration