Sunday 10 July 2011

Drawing Demo Day #1

As I say yesterday,
I will upload the artwork(s) I made on drawing demo for my office program this month.
The Drawing Demo was held for 6 hours, And I draw on A2 paper, using Jumbo Connector Pen,
Sometimes I have to play with the kids on creative corner.
So, each artwork usually takes about 1.5 to 2.5 hrs

On the 1st Day of Back to School Event yesterday,
these are the work:

 1st drawing


and this one is the 2nd one!
I don't like it actually...
:p


ah... once again, sorry for the picture quality...









1 comment:

Ms Mushroom said...

hehehe, yang kedua warna airnya kali ya kurang cerah, terinspirasi dari kali surabaya yang buthek mungkin ? :p

About Me

My photo
Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
an ordinary girl who's in love with fashion, graphic design, and illustration